Business AnalystBecoming a successful business analyst takes core business skills and specialized knowledge that will advance a firm’s objectives, and contribute to its remaining competitiveness in a complex economy.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or a similar Profile.
- Should be adaptive to flexible timings.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills- The analyst must have good English, the gift of gab and write a perfect documentation (SRS, UML Diagrams).
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Customer business needs analysis -Identify customer needs, understand the problem he/she wants to solve. Plan a feasible IT solution as per the requirement of Customers.
- Drawing up future products requirements (communication with stakeholders – developers, customers, end-users); Develop the idea into requirements specification to create future product.
- Develop idea independently or with a help of a team.
- Different techniques of business analysis to be used: models of processes and structures, user interface prototypes, use cases. At the same time, it makes accurate estimates of efforts and work duration.
- Requirements analysis using different methodologies and notations usage – prototyping, surveys, brainstorming, existing documentation analysis and competitors.
- Requirements management -Processing of change requests, analysis and description of the impact on existing requirements. Specify each requirement in specification form. Requirements transmission between the developers and the client.
- Advise programmers and QA/Tester during product development and negotiate with customer any disputable issue.
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible forms of cooperation
- Very competitive salary package including generous equity and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance)
- Working in a unique atmosphere (We appreciate the informal relationships)
- Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious coffee prepared at the office (We love food, and every day is different!).
Perks and Benefits:
We offer EPF(Employees’ Provident Fund), group health insurance which covers both you and your family, vacation stipends, delicious evening snacks, high tea, athletics programs, and more. But the real perk of working at Ajatus is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning, and fosters a transparent and supportive culture.
Working at Ajatus:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative office in Bhubaneswar. At Ajatus, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.