BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATEWe are looking for people willing to work on-site in our office
The Business Development Associate must be an energetic self-starter who can quickly grasp a startup company’s vision, develop specific tactical plans and begin implementation upon appropriate approvals. The candidate must be resourceful and able to develop a well-defined time management process in order to progress the vision of the organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct market research and opportunity analysis by going through appropriate portals (tenders, RFPs etc.)
- Generating leads through reference, Tele calling, converting leads to client visits.
- Prepare business proposals, funding applications, and investor presentations
- Engage with clients and assist in determining product pricing and revenue models
- Resolving client Query/grievances
- Updating the status of implementation to customers by calls and mails.
- Handling customer documentation, testing within mobile and digital technologies, queries and concerns and reporting it to relevant department.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas and strategies for bringing new products/services on on-board
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- To be a self-starter but ability to work within a team
- Able to work independently but within strategic framework
- Good business acumen
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible forms of cooperation
- Very competitive performance based stipend .
- Working in a unique atmosphere (We appreciate the informal relationships)
- Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious coffee prepared at the office (We love food, and every day is different!).
Perks and Benefits:
You can be offered a permanent role in the organisation if you performance is exceptional. We offer EPF(Employees’ Provident Fund), group health insurance which covers both you and your family, vacation stipends, delicious evening snacks, high tea, athletics programs, and more. But the real perk of working at Ajatus is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning, and fosters a transparent and supportive culture.