Gain experience brainstorming, researching and writing features for a niche audience, while becoming familiar with our proprietary HRMS system and other products. Glean insights from our experience and write contents for our websites.
Can you find issues with the following sentences in your first glance?:
- The two best things about the party was the food and the music.
- The boys snuck home late that night. Then waited for the consequences.
- I don’t believe its finally Friday.
If yes then we have been looking for your kind of people.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Researching, writing and developing bite-sized nuggets of content for our products.
- Creating user documentation and FAQs
- Working with Ajatus’s Content Director and News Editors to assist in any and all editorial ad hoc projects
- Becoming an expert in Ajatus’s branding and voice to ensure a unified message across all content
- Fact checking, proof reading and editing content for errors
- Pitching new content proposals – with a focus on native content, social media and content marketing
- You can also indulge in interacting with clients, understanding their requirements and coordinating with other team members.
- Excellent listening and writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and objective to achieve perfection.
- Strong LibreOffice/Google Docs skills.
- Available to work 40 hours a week..
- Reliable private transportation.
- Should be proactive and ready to learn new things.
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible forms of cooperation
- Very competitive performance based stipend .
- Working in a unique atmosphere (We appreciate the informal relationships)
- Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious coffee prepared at the office (We love food, and every day is different!).
Perks and Benefits:
You can be offered a permanent role in the organisation if you performance is exceptional. We offer EPF(Employees’ Provident Fund), group health insurance which covers both you and your family, vacation stipends, delicious evening snacks, high tea, athletics programs, and more. But the real perk of working at Ajatus is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning, and fosters a transparent and supportive culture.
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Job Type : Full-Time
Pay : ₹N/A Per Annum
Experience : N/A