FULL STACK RAILS DEVELOPER
We are looking for people willing to work on-site in our office
What do We expect from you:
- You need to be a quick learner, hard worker, and committed to writing clean code.
- You need to be located in Bhubaneswar now or ready to come if you are invited onto the team.
- Prepare to think a lot, code a lot, learn about everything, and have fun with our small and growing team.
- You need to be a quick learner, hard worker, and committed to writing clean code. You need to be located in Bhubaneswar now or ready to come if you are invited onto the team.
What do we expect you to have?
- Extensive experience in Ruby programming and knowledge of OOP
- Practical experience in creating commercial projects with ROR
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and Agile Scrum
- Experience in MySQL and/or MongoDB
- Experience in working on Twitter Bootstrap
- Familiarity with Git (we’d love to see your GitHub account)
- Familiarity with testing frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of The REST API concept (in both theory and practice)
- Good English communication skills in both reading and writing (we use English on a daily basis)
It would be even better, if you
- Have some experience working in ReactJS and/or knowledge on AngularJS
- Have already built communication with external services (API)
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible forms of cooperation
- Very competitive salary package including generous equity and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance)
- Working in a unique atmosphere (We appreciate the informal relationships)
- Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious coffee prepared at the office (We love food, and every day is different!).
Perks and Benefits:
- We offer EPF(Employees’ Provident Fund), group health insurance which covers both you and your family
- Vacation stipends
- catered snacks, and beverages, high tea, athletics programs, and more.
But the real perk of working at Ajatus is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning, and fosters a transparent and supportive culture.
Working at Ajatus:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative office in Bhubaneswar.
At Ajatus, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.