Job Brief :
We are in search of professional and resourceful HR personnel to add value to the organization by smooth handling of all the HR activities and day to day administration and efficient operations. We believe that we thrive when our personnel thrive, and that starts by hiring the right HR professional.
- Previous working experience as an HR administrative or relevant profile for at least 2 years
- Knowledge of HR software (HRIS or HRMS and Recruitment Marketing platforms)
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Familiarity with labour laws.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Data-driven mindset.
- Experience with recruitment marketing.
- Organize, compile, and update company personnel records and documentation.
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, resignations, leaves, warnings, vacation and days off.
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Handles compliance & payroll management, preparation and payments.
- Prepare, manage and amend necessary HR policies, procedures and documents.
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, banks etc. and ensure legal compliance.
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries.
- Handling various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses.
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities.
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information.
- Create reports for senior management.
- Handling of accounts such as raising Invoices, recording invoice payments, initiating TDS payments etc.