- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in Human
Resource Management or related field
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in collection and filing of the employee and other official documents.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing offer and rejection letters or emails.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Handling Calls and online enquiries addressed to the HR department.
- Assisting the HR in day to day administration task.
Working at Ajatus:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative office in Bhubaneswar. At Ajatus, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Job Type : N/A
Pay : ₹N/A Per Annum
Experience : N/A