Ajatus is seeking for an experienced Java developer on web application services who can hit the ground running immediately. The position is based in Bhubaneswar.
What do we expect from you?
- Strong knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, JSP Servlet.
- Experience in any framework Struts,Spring, Hibernate
- Experience in creating Web Services (REST / SOAP) for Mobile.
- Good with problem solving and analytical skill.-Self-starter and effective team player.
- Good communication skill.
- Knowledge in J-query, Bootstrap is advantageous
Even more be pleased us:
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Git
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible forms of cooperation
- Very competitive salary package including generous equity and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance)
- Working in a unique atmosphere (We appreciate the informal relationships)
- Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious coffee prepared at the office (We love food, and every day is different!).
Perks and Benefits:
We offer EPF(Employees’ Provident Fund), group health insurance which covers both you and your family, vacation stipends, delicious evening snacks, high tea, athletics programs, and more. But the real perk of working at Ajatus is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning, and fosters a transparent and supportive culture.
Working at Ajatus:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative office in Bhubaneswar. At Ajatus, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Job Type : Full-Time
Pay : N/A Per Annum
Experience : 0 to 3+ Years