Project ManagerWe are looking for people willing to work on-site in our office
1-5 years of project management experience in Software Company.
Bachelor’s degree/MCA & MBA
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible forms of cooperation
- Very competitive salary package including generous equity and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance)
- Working in a unique atmosphere (We appreciate the informal relationships)
- Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious coffee prepared at the office (We love food, and every day is different!).
Perks and Benefits:
We offer EPF(Employees’ Provident Fund), group health insurance which covers both you and your family, vacation stipends, delicious evening snacks, high tea, athletics programs, and more. But the real perk of working at Ajatus is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning, and fosters a transparent and supportive culture.
Working at Ajatus:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative office in Bhubaneswar. At Ajatus, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.