REACT.JS DeveloperWe are looking for people willing to work on-site in our office
- You need to be a quick learner, hard worker, and committed to writing clean code.
- You need to be located in Bhubaneswar now or ready to come if you are invited onto the team.
- Prepare to think a lot, code a lot, learn about everything, and have fun with our small and growing team.
What do we expect you to have?(Experience required 2-3 years)
- Hands on experience in any of the following JS technologies Node, Angular, REACT
- Worked on REST APIs
- Worked on more than one SQL No-SQL DB Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Graph DB
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and Mercurial