TECHNICAL ARCHITECTWe are looking for people willing to work on-site in our office
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Identifying and understanding the organisation’s needs.
- Breaking down large scale projects into manageable chunks
- Working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research.
- Explaining to designers and developers what’s required and overseeing the progress.
- Producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project.
- Advising the client on managing future IT needs.
- Should have experience in managing projects on various technologies.
- Engage with clients and assist in determining product pricing and revenue models.
- Resolving client Query/grievances.
- Updating the status of implementation to customers by calls and mails.
- Prepare business proposals, funding applications, and investor presentations.
- Creating and floating RFP for projects based on requirements
- Designing functional technology solutions.
- Overseeing development and implementation of programs.
- Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution.
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams.
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
- Guaranteeing application designs support the overall technological strategy.
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager.
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience is required.
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational efficiency.
- Good business acumen.
- Wide knowledge in various technogies.
- Problem-solving aptitude.