What your Job is all about:
- Act as an important team member who can work under guidance of senior members.
- Provide production support to various current production processes including file transfers
- Willing to work with good ethics and long term association with the company
- Exercise the best possible technical, business and communications skills
- Other duties as required
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, clients, customers
What do We expect from you:
1-2 years relevant work experience with the following
- Angular 2+
- .NET Core with C#
- Bootstrap 4
- Node JS, Webpack
- ASP.NET Core
- Hand On with PLSQL and Transact SQL
- Web API
- Entity framework
Platforms and Tools
- Git Version Control Process
- Linux environment
- Visual Studio Code
- MS SQL Server 2017
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible forms of cooperation
- Very competitive salary package including generous equity and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance)
- Working in a unique atmosphere (We appreciate the informal relationships)
- Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious coffee prepared at the office (We love food, and every day is different!).
Perks and Benefits:
We offer EPF(Employees' Provident Fund), group health insurance which covers both you and your family, vacation stipends, delicious evening snacks, high tea, athletics programs, and more. But the real perk of working at Ajatus is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning, and fosters a transparent and supportive culture.
Working at Ajatus:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative office in Bhubaneswar.
At Ajatus, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.