What do We expect from you:
- Experience developing, releasing iOS Applications.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- A deep familiarity with XCode & Objective-C
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Competency in SQLite, MySQL, or other similar data systems
- Rapidly fixing bugs and solving problems.
- Strong understanding of the Apple Human Interface Guidelines for iOS
- Experience in using the principal iOS Design Patterns
Mininmum Skills We Need From You
- Relevant 1-3 years of experience.
- Ability to create a strong working relationship with our core team.
- Driven and focused self-starter motivated to take ownership of projects
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible forms of cooperation
- Very competitive salary package including generous equity and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance)
- Working in a unique atmosphere (We appreciate the informal relationships)
- Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious coffee prepared at the office (We love food, and every day is different!).
Perks and Benefits:
We offer EPF(Employees' Provident Fund), group health insurance which covers both you and your family, vacation stipends, delicious evening snacks, high tea, athletics programs, and more. But the real perk of working at Ajatus is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning, and fosters a transparent and supportive culture.
Working at Ajatus:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative office in Bhubaneswar.
At Ajatus, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.