Ajatus Software is seeking a Software Product Owner to join our organization. We are working on exciting new technologies in Software and web Development, and our Product Management team plays a critical role in defining our software products and Services that influences these advances. The Product Owner will partner with designers, engineers, devops and other cross-functional teams to deliver the best and latest solutions to the clients/Customers. This individual will be responsible for overall management of the Product and will be accountable for all aspects of the product.
This individual will represent the Product Management team in daily standups, sprint planning sessions, retrospectives and other cross-functional meetings. He or she will be accountable for sprint-level prioritization of the backlog if any and will contribute to the overall prioritization process and product roadmap based on a thorough understanding of product strategy.
What do We expect from you:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.Be the high-availability resource for answering questions posed by engineers and designers about stories in the backlog and future work path on a day-to-day basis.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.Manage scope and drive trade-off decisions in conjunction with the client.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.Identify blockers that will impact timeline, scope, cost or other project variables and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that may arise.
- Attend standups, grooming meetings, estimation meetings, retrospectives and other key meetings for the scrum team.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement) to the stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.Manage requirements lifecycle across multiple tools and systems
- 1-3 years of experience as a Product Owner or Software Engineer in a software development organization
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
At Ajatus, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation.