SOFTWARE DEVELOPER INTERN
We are looking for people willing to work on-site in our office
- Ajatus is looking for a summer intern developer to work on our Open Source ERP project, set up and evaluate versioning/build/test infrastructure, and squash a few bugs.
- Over the summer, we’ll be experimenting with new platforms and new features across several of our products, and you’ll be the person responsible for trying to build our craziest ideas.
- We’re looking for a lion of a developer with a perfectionist streak who likes finding bugs, fixing them, and wants to figure out great solutions that save lots of time.
- You’ll be deeply embedded into an early stage startup, so you’ll be spending time helping us figure out how to grow the business and doing the other stuff that comes with being part of a startup as well.
- A resume and cover letter is all that’s needed to apply and if you have a school project, a github account, a website, or anything you’re proud of, feel free to send us a link.
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible forms of cooperation
- Very competitive salary package including generous equity and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance)
- Working in a unique atmosphere (We appreciate the informal relationships)
- Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious coffee prepared at the office (We love food, and every day is different!).
Perks and Benefits:
We offer EPF(Employees’ Provident Fund), group health insurance which covers both you and your family, vacation stipends, delicious evening snacks, high tea, athletics programs, and more. But the real perk of working at Ajatus is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning, and fosters a transparent and supportive culture.
Working at Ajatus:
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative office in Bhubaneswar. At Ajatus, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams of up to three, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.